Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hilarious

Disclaimer: To maintain the flow of the post, I have forgotten modesty momentarily and have gone ahead and typed the kind adjectives used by friends for me - excueeeej me :)

Recently, a conversation went something like this -

G: Hey – wonder wot’s up with V man! He’s going to BITS, Pilani! Told ya – he’s one fundoo freak!

R: Serious! Cool man! We slog it out in Bhavan’s while he’s off to Pilani – man some people just have it all….sigh

G: Not all that bad man – almost all studs out of BITS have big heads – all snobs – snooty weirdos – show offs I tell ya.

R: Hmm….you are right. Maybe we are not in that bad a place in life after all. Look at us - look at Dollz - we are modest, down-to-earth people – we wouldn’t have been like that - if we were from say BITS or IIT – right?

Me: I am not so sure about that :)

R: Ya right! BTW, which college are you from anyways?

Me: (after a long pause and a grin) BITS, Pilani :)

Long silence followed by laughter – these are definitely good times I say :)

9 comments:

Prashant Kulli said...

"Modest", "down to earth" - Dolly???? No way people!!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Kulli - wot did I ever do 2 u? Say one good thing about me for once atleast - plz plz plz!!!! :P

Shaan said...

@R

Looks deceive...she's the opp of all that...trust me!

@Dolls

Please ignore all lines above "@Dolls"

:D :D

Sunil Varma said...

Modesty naam ki cheez hai kya mami tere dictionary mein :P:P ....baah yeh BITS waale...kya show off baba.. :P:P

Anonymous said...

@Shanim: Shut up shut up shut up :P

@Sunil: Take a leap :P :P

Anonymous said...

No yar, BITS ppl dont do show offs ..
look at me, i am not showing myself he heee hee ;)

~/\

Shaan said...

@Dolls

U don't follow instructions :P :P

Anonymous said...

@anonymous: U from BITS? Nice 2 meet u -would b nicer if u mentioned ur name :P And just between us - come on man - who are we kidding - BITSians r loaded with attitude eh ;) :D :D

Anonymous said...

@Shaan: Did I just not ask u 2 shut up - do as u say first - follow instructions :P :)