Saturday, January 06, 2007

Gracias

It was just another hectic weekday morning. I was checking my mails before I left for office and I was surprised to find a mail from a friend - the mail had a few pleasant sounding adjectives used to describe my blog. I was very happy. First things first, a sincere thank you. I just put down my thoughts, which more than often are provoked by conversations I have with various people around me – nothing more - nothing less. Glad that you find my confusions worth a read :) Jokes apart, it was a very thoughtful act, which made my day.

Words have always kept me company - I used to write poems as a kid, but as time passed by, other things became a priority. Writing remained a forgotten art until this blog happened. For me, blogging started out as an experiment and turned out to be a revelation. I have discovered myself – I have surprised myself – I have been enjoying the whole journey - all of it. If you have been keeping me company all through this time and have enjoyed reading my sometimes silly, sometimes sensible, sometimes funny and sometimes inane posts, all I can say is – touched, honoured and blessed (@people who know me pretty well: I know, I know - that’s my cliched statement, but had to say it guys :) )

The very same day I got the mail, I read my first post on the blog when I got the time. I found a confused person in those words. Then, I read my latest post – I found an even more confused person in these words :) Anyway, 50 posts, 10000 odd words and a million thoughts later, I can undoubtedly claim that am none the wiser and I can cheekily confess that I like it that way :)

4 comments:

Shaan said...

oh my! 51 posts???? I'm only at 39 :( and it's been over a year since i started!....

and btw....u do write well...regardless of the confused bit ;)

Anonymous said...

I can see the child in you now. We all are..at some point in our lives. Aren't we?

Anonymous said...

@Shanim: Thanx man!

@Anonymous: Yeah, v sure are. The biggest sign of matuiry is to keep the hcild within oneself alive always. But then, easier said than done in most cases.

Broken said...

not to say... i m back reading ur blogs again.... my first comment in the new yr...good realization.... :)