Friday, January 19, 2007

Naturally

Reality came around and without so much as a mere touch
Cut me into little pieces...leaving me to doubt
Alone again, naturally.

One word that psyches me out of late- future.

To think that only yesterday I was cheerful, bright and gay
Looking forward to, who wouldnt do?
The role I was about to play?

They say I should learn to give up on my dreams- the sad thing is I have started to listen -not continued to ignore.

It seems to me that there are more hearts
Broken in the world that cant be mended...left unattended.
Alone again, naturally.

Love - always within reach - always elusive. Wonder when one stops enjoying the chase?

In a little while from now
If Im not feeling any less sour
I promise myself to treat myself

Moonlight. Words. Thoughts. Coffee. Probability. Grammar. Daze. Constellations. Tranquility. Just another Friday evening. Alone again, naturally.

No comments: