Saturday, April 05, 2008

2 AM

Just one of those days – am smiling since a very long time for no particular reason – that song has been playing on my ipod for the last 1 hour – I think it will play for another hour – wonder if it’s the lyrics – the memories that come back with the song – wonder if it’s the song at all – have been dancing around for the heck of it – trying to put down my feelings but have no right words – it’s like floating in the clouds – it’s like feeling giddy standing on the 23 rd floor of a high rise and looking down – it’s like the feeling of ecstasy you get while dancing really fast. This person I see in the mirror – wonder if I will meet the same excited person next time I see the mirror some other day – some other time – am happy - just want this euphoria to continue – for some more time – perhaps forever :)

No comments: