Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Cheer

Merry Christmas to one and all - from my family to yours.Christmas was as usual fantastic this year as well -something about this time of the year - there is so much love and happiness that it makes you want to smile for no particular reason all the time :)

Saw Taare Zameen Par today - watching it was a moving experience - this Christmas I really wish that every Ishaan Avasthi finds his Nikumbh Sir before it's too late.

Note to self: Taare Zameen Par makes me want to start painting again. I think I will.

1 comment:

Prashant Kulli said...

I already painted one with the kids who stay upstairs my house. She liked the painting and she said she will get it framed!! Really Taare Zameen Par drove me towards holding the brush and paint....back to school days :-)