Tuesday, August 05, 2008

That thing called jealousy

Its been a while since I felt it - quite long. So, I was really surprised and stunned when I felt it today. Almost guilty - a little shocked - all because I was jealous - and that too for a very silly reason. Is it wrong to feel jealous? Is it a sign of immaturity? Is it a virtue or a vice? Is it yet another expression of love or hatred? I dont know. All I know is that I used to think that I am quite mature as a person and try to see things and people as objectively and practically as possible but today I realised that I am still a kid in many ways - long way to go before I grow up - so good luck to me.

5 comments:

Deepthi said...

Its just being human! :)

Anonymous said...

@Deeps: Its not a nice feeling though is it? :)

niki said...

to err is human..to be dolly is to err :)

Anonymous said...

@Niki: Thanx 4 ur confidence in me - m touched honoured n blessed :P :P

SUNIL said...

Life in itself is a mixture of various feelings, feelings which never reamin the same and keep changing for various reasons and seasons, so take life as it comes, worry little about the state, but do look back and check if you were right in feeling so !!