Sunday, September 03, 2006

Me too..me too!!!!

Well, here I am joining the band wagon of scores of bloggers at last...another brick in the wall...I wonder wot made me create this blog today...not that I have anythin new 2 offer 2 anyone all of a sudden...nor do i think all that much about the simple n complex aspects of life..am just someone with loads of questions and very few answers...out here on a journey called life, tryin 2 make the most of it..giving my best shot 2 the never ending quest of defining life in general and happiness in particular. So, let the flow of random thoughts continue while I try to make sense out of the random and chaotic nonsense of the phenomenon called life.

2 comments:

Shaan said...

complex it is.....

welcome to the world of bloggin dude!

Dolly Dwivedi said...

@Shaan: Thanx man! :)