Sunday, September 03, 2006

Random crap...

I am thinking about livin life backward

I want to visit all the countries in the world

I wish I could fly

I hear people say that Marilyn Monroe did not commit suicide n Elvis still might b alive n God is dead

I wonder if Bart Simpson is really pure evil or is he just pretending?

I regret not being able 2 make it 2 Mark Knopfler concert

I can't eat mushroom..yikkkeeeesss!!!!

I am is not past tense

I dance my heart out

I sing "Pretty woman" when ma passes by

I need to be way more creative when I lie

I cry without a reason

I make people mad

I write sometimes..

I get confused between sarcasm n humour

I miss those long n lazy walks interspersed with bitchin sessions with P&V back in BITS

I will definitely go bungee jumpin one day (inspite of my acrophobia) :)

I should read the letters to the editor in the newspaper daily..they make a lot of sense..n when they dont make sense, they make me laugh..either way,it works out well 4 me :)

2 comments:

Shaan said...

random all the way...now i really can't understand why u'd wanna fly...i mean it is a tiresome job and to add to it all when u do land, what if u don't have the necessary papers for the place...and if they deport u...oh my God...more tension!!

Dolly Dwivedi said...

@Shanim: Shut up, will u? :)